For the spelling mistake I have downloaded a Visual Studio free add-in.Download
Steps to install this add in.
Spell checker now supports text verification in:
- HTML style comments <-- HTML -->
- ASP.NET server side comments: <%-- ASP.NET --%>
- Java Script, C# and C++ comments: // C++ style comments
- CSS and C style comments: /* C style comments */
- VB and VBScript style comments: 'This is VB comment
- Close all the instance of the visual studio.
- Install the Add-in.
- Open the Visual Studio IDE, and open a page ex.-“html file or Class file.”, in which you want to check the spelling mistakes.
- Click on Tools Menu, you will found “Spell Check”. Just Click on it.
- If there is any spelling mistakes in the page, it will underling the word and also provides a suggestion list.
- After Installing this add-in, in case if you are unable to find the Spell Check option under Tools Menu, please Apply the following steps.
- Open the command prompt, Go to the Add in installation folder and run this command: regsvr32 vsspellchecker.dll
Find out more information about the spell checker @ http://blogs.msdn.com/mikhailarkhipov/archive/2007/12/12/spell-checker-for-html-asp-net-jscript-vb-c-css-and-c.aspx